OUR 6th CLASS OF SPANISH OVER SKYPE.
Hello, I am Andy Lee Graham.Turn ON your lights in room, and open the curtains. Turn off your cell phones.Turn off Facebook.Turn off Torrents.Turn off DropBox.Do not type on computer while class is in session. "I will just hang up on you."
Please download, and print the Spanish pronunciation guide if you have not done so already.Click Here for PDF Click Here for Microsoft WordComplete Spanish Phrasebook PDF (Includes Pronunciation.) Click Here
Online Spanish Dictionaries:Google.com Translate Spanishdict.com/translate/
Spanish Phrases Flash Cards Good for pronunciation practice.
100 Most Important Spanish Words Needed For Travel
Thank you, Andy Lee Graham
1-260-624-4414 hoboontheroad AT AT yahoo.com================================================
OUR 6th CLASS OF SPANISH OVER SKYPE
Review Spanish Language Learning Concepts
1. Beware of "Naturals," who learn Spanish effortlessly. Ignore them.A normal person need to use our 4 senses, and write down words 20 times.i.e. Hola = Hello 20 times, with a pen...!
2. Write your notes in a way, that makes sense to you, not to me, but only to you.
3. Keep a master list of all the words you have learned, and "owned."
4. There are online tools to help you, for example "dictionaries," that allow you to hear the words.
5. Diphthong defined: A diphthong is when there are two vowels together that makes a different sound. "au" as in the word Cuatro in your bocabulary words for today. WIKI
6. The 100 most needed travel Spanish words needed if you want to travel.
NEW SPANISH LANGUAGE LEARNING CONCEPT FOR LESSON 6
7. YouTube videos are great for review, and generally terrible for beginners. Saying word one time is for review, saying it four times or more is for learning. Find only videos that repeat the words.
Lesson Lesson 6 in Spanish - Spanish Numbers from 5-10
Video of Spanish numbers from 1-10.
Log In to Leave a Comment or Join
Copyright © 2018 All rights reserved.
Not a member? Sign Up
Gear For Sale by HoboTraveler.com. All gear sold, and shipped from Amazon.com for safe, fast service.
mylanguageresearch.com is a part of the HoboTraveler network.
The 100 Best Cities to Live International are chosen by Hobo Travelers on the Hobo Network. Our goal at Hobo is to give you 100, then you can narrow it down 10. Become and member of that city group. You can learn the pros and cons from members living there.
The 100 Best Cities to Live Abroad